Saturday 22 December 2012

Dirty Minded People


Right is it just me or do certain people myself included on this just, have a way of thinking things in a very dirty places. My mind is always in the gutter as they say. 

Take today at work (I have a new job in a bar)
I was serving my manger a beer and like I always give a bad head (oh god even that sounds bad ahhh) anyway I was like "oh (his name) is that enough head for you" he then gives me a side way look and nods and says "yeh the head is perfect thank you" now all this time in my head I'm thinking oh my dear lordy, I just asked my manger if it was enough head.



I was at the panto last Tuesday and seen foam fingers and I was like "oh I really want a finger" then my mates boyfriend was like "oh you wanting a finger are you?" with raised eyebrows. NO NO NO just NO!!! haha all I was merly stateing was that I wanted a FOAM finger, not that I wanted to be fingered.

Dear lordy has everything now a days got double sexual meanings?? ahh well have a look at some oh the photo's below (jeez even that sounds dirty) to see how simple things appear to me in a way where my mind goes into the gutter.



  (Look at the shadow)



 There is more on google just type in "dirty minded". Simple things like www.something.com I cant keep straight face at as com and cum sound the same. Right i'm away haha bye guys :) 

Bxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment