Wednesday 19 December 2012

Trust issues



It's more a question, can you ever really trust anyone apart from you'r self?
I have major trust issues with people, It's not that I don't trust them i'm just waiting for them to do something wrong so I can be like see I know I shouldn't of trusted you. 

Like a lot of the time I'm a very judgemental person, and I know I shouldn't be but just time and time again iv had my trust broken from ex's or ex "best" friends. 

Like there is one girl who I treated very standoffish from the start but she soon got to be a friend of mine and she broke my trust for lying straight to my face right into my eyes, and straight lied to me while I was crying my eyes out, she looked me straight into my eyes and lied. For that my trust issues of everyone even my own family have been sorry but f**ked from that girl. 

Bxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment