Tuesday 25 September 2012

Is everything black and white?

Is everything Black and White?
Well...



I had a team building day yesterday and was asked how could you ask a customer if there was anything thing they were looking for so I said as a sales assistant "Is there anything in particular you are looking for?" I got shot down straight away.

First she was like oh they have to be questions where the answer isn't a yes or no, So I say that as in what I would ask and she was like "That is not the kind of questions we ask it's to do with the 4 W'S" Okay I understand,
but isn't the whole point in a "team" there are ways to improve and get better than staying with what we are told?? I mean if something works for someone it might not work for the other person?? So why put in that "we must and mustn't do this" box so soon?? 

I have no clue what this blog post was or is about but I just wanted to vent out my anger!! Anyway... chat soon :) 

Bxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment