Saturday 22 September 2012

My background ish

Hello again,

Well I'm going to give you a bit of a background on me. 

I'm from scotland, I am at a college doing beauty therapy, Don't know if it's what I want to do the way I look at it i'm just doing it so my father don't moan at me for doing shit all (oh yes this blog will likely have swearing).

Anyway I have left my old job where I had been for nearly 2 years, Not going to go into right now so soon, maybe in time I will but iv lost the support of all my friends at work, and i'm away to start a new "high-fashion" retail assistant so safe to say I am bricking it, as Im no way "high-fashion" so right now I feel like I'm free falling with the ground ever coming to closer to me, and sometimes I just wanna cry sometimes I just go and get pissed with my mates haha :) oh yes drunk stories will be a must on this blog haha :) I have a few already.

Hmmm... I could go on but lets save that for another day as we are just getting to know each other.

Lots of lust and dreams
Bxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment